I’ll discuss my top picks for online Yoga classes in 2015 with short and sweet bullet points about each program and rank them in order of my preferences.
What qualifies me?
I’ve been teaching Yoga for over 10 years and when I’m not teaching Yoga, I’m probably online researching and learning more about Yoga. Lol this sounds like an addiction.
I’ve tried all of the major online classes and talked to many of my students on their opinions as well. You’ll also find detailed review pages of the individual courses further below.
Online yoga classes have become so popular that a lot of yoga websites have appeared online. But which one is the best and cheapest? And why take online yoga classes when you can always go to actual yoga studios?
- With a monthly subscription that ranges from $10 – $30 you can attend a yoga class with a choice of the best instructors available today giving you the most out of your money.
- You can take your yoga classes anywhere as you can stream or download it to your ipad, laptop, or any online mobile device.
- If you have a hectic and busy schedule online yoga classes is best for you as you can take it anytime you want.
- You will have the freedom to choose a lesson that caters to your individual needs.
I’ve searched, watched, and read reviews of different online yoga classes and these are the top 5 online yoga websites that made it to my list:
Which one offers the best and the cheapest online yoga classes?
Everyone wants to get the videos or streaming classes of the best yoga instructors online at the cheapest rate. Here are my top three recommendations:
- Gaiam TV : This one’s a steal! You can sign up for 10-day trial to stream actual yoga DVDs like Seane Corn’s Vinyasa Flow Yoga or Rodney Yee’s Advanced Arms directly to your computer, phone (there’s a free Gaiam TV app), or iPad. If you like the service, it costs $10 a month.
- My Yoga Online : These videos may not be free, but they are very cheap. For just $10 per month or $90 for a year you can have unlimited access to the entire library of videos for yoga, Pilates, dance, martial arts fusion, meditation, and workplace wellness.
- Yoga Download : This site offers a few short video and audio classes, but not to worry because the rest are super cheap. Pay as low as $3 to download one class a week, plus unlimited streaming videos, which you play straight from the website. They also offer a range of monthly subscription for as low as $10 a month for four downloads to $90 a year for unlimited videos. Plus, this site offers a wide variety of yoga styles including Ashtanga, Jivamukti, and Vinyasa.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what each of these websites has to offer:
- They offer a free 10-day trial to download actual yoga dvd.
- $10 Monthly subscription
- Offers basic to intermediate level classes
- You can choose video classes from the best yoga instructors like Seane Corn, Rodney Yee, Trudie Styler, and a lot more.
- You can choose from a variety of yoga styles like AM/PM, Ashtanga, Fusion, Hatha, Kids, Kundalini, Mediatation, and a lot more to suit your needs.
My Yoga Online:
- Unlimited access to the entire library of videos for yoga, Pilates, dance, martial arts fusion, meditation, and workplace wellness for as low as $10 per month or $90 for a whole year.
- Features video classes from the popular yoga teachers like Kino McGregor, Ashleigh Sergeant, Kreg Weiss, Rod Stryker, Cyndi Lee and lot more.
- Offers yoga, beginner yoga, Studio Classes, pilates & dance, meditation, workplace wellness and workshops.
- Offers $3 to download 1 class per week
- Unlimited streaming videos, which you play straight from the website.
- Offers a range monthly subscription for as low as $10 a month for four downloads to $90 a year for unlimited videos.
- Offers a wide variety of yoga styles including Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Vinyasa and many more.
- Features the best yoga instructors like Becca Riopelle (Yoga with Weights), Julie Pelaez (Hot Yoga), and Hayley Hobson (Vinyasa Yoga)
- Offers a 15-Day free trial with unlimited access to all online yoga classes.
- $20 monthly class passes with unlimited access to all online yoga classes.
- Offers a 2 months free class passes for their annual subscription.
- Offers exhale mind body spa, yoga for athletes, exhale core fusion, exhale yoga, and a lot more.
- Features classes by Justin Michael Williams, Elizabeth Halfpaff, Cristi Christensen and many more.
- For only $18 per month you can get unlimited yoga classes for the first 15 days free.
- Offers yoga for women, yoga for cyclists, Anusara, Ashtanga, basica, and many more.
- Choose from 5 minutes to 2 hours of online yoga classes.
- Access classes from some of the most popular yoga teachers today like Seane Corn, Richard Freeman, Jodi Blumstein, Sally Kempton, and many more.